Welcome to my Blog about analysing the graduate job market in Leeds

I am a recent Philosophy Graduate discovering and analysing the current job market for Graduates in Leeds. My aim is to discover find the perfect method of attaining a Graduate job.

Monday 16 August 2010

A very early start...

My start to today was very early - 5am start as I was having to travel from Buxton for a 9am start at the company. Made it in fine, even after the rush and the run through town. Must have looked quite amusing to the passers by running in a suit!

Day one was field work; meet some of the clients of this particular company and attend a meeting between the clients. A particularly long meeting I was told, but one I found very interesting and I enjoyed listening to the two companies communicate. What I enjoyed the most was chatting to the clients and building the relationship with them. I know that this is brief, but I can say no more. Overall a great experience and a very interesting first day.

On with tomorrow! I'm in the office.

No comments:

Post a Comment