Welcome to my Blog about analysing the graduate job market in Leeds

I am a recent Philosophy Graduate discovering and analysing the current job market for Graduates in Leeds. My aim is to discover find the perfect method of attaining a Graduate job.

Thursday 2 September 2010

A short but busy break

Had a short break from blogging as I have been gathering my thoughts on work experience and deliberating my future career path.

- Work experience wise; I am yet to write about my experience with Dickinson Dees and then I plan to write a short article on whether work experience is truly beneficial to both graduate and employer, I shall be undergoing my research very soon for this so stay tuned.

- CV; been updating my CV and once I got everything down, my past experience and technical knowledge leads in a few directions; interestingly marketing, PR and events management. I think for the last few months I have been drawn to these types of roles, however I wasn't aware to the extent my experiences matched their criteria. CV writing really can be very enlightening!

- Back to the slog of applying for jobs; an update on applications and how they evolve over time.

Updates coming very soon!
H

No comments:

Post a Comment